SOLEIL beamtime postponed

COVID19 measures

As of today, due to coronavirus measures, the COBADIM SOLEIL synchrotron beamtime for the beginning of April has been postponed until further notice. We assume that the experiment will not continue, with the second slot early July being at risk as well due to a potential spindown of the accelerator facility.

I’ll update when more information is available on the reinstatement of experiments, on a later date.